duminică, 4 august 2013

Algorithmic trading - Non-Farm Payrolls - NFP - August 2,2013

Hi. I know I didn't post very often lately. That's because I've been caught in 3 web design and development project for the last 2 months. Yeah I also run an Internet Agency business offering Online Stores, Portals , Online Marketing, Google Adwords Campaigns, SEO, Facebook Ads, etc.

Okay. Back to forex. Here is my algorithmic trading for the latest release of non-farm payrolls (NFP) last Friday, August 2nd.


Make sure you watch it in HD 720 that way you can see the trades and the profit.

All the accounts were extremely profitable...7%+, another account made 11%... The big 5 million one made about 0.65%...it booked about 7k.

Okay. That's it for now.

See you. Next week with something new....trade ideas and some new trading strategies ...

Have a great weekend.

All the best
Adrian

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu